Design & Test Life-Saving Medical Devices with Multiphysics Simulation.
Technology continues to evolve, and in the medical industry, it can mean a matter of life or death. So, when it comes to the design of medical devices, mistakes are not an option.
Multiphysics engineering and simulation can help revolutionize the way medical devices and processes are designed and analyzed and can be used to improve medical device performance. AltaSim uses COMSOL Multiphysics to simulate, analyze, and optimize medical device designs, helping companies to:
- Improve design optimization by considering multiple physical phenomena simultaneously
- Enhance performance prediction to give designers a better idea of how a device will perform in real-world scenarios
- Reduce time to market by enabling designers to identify and address design issues early in the development process
- Improve safety by helping to identify potential safety issues before they are released to the market.
- Provide needed simulation evidence for FDA submissions
AltaSim has a history of helping to improve medical devices’ design and performance. For example, by developing tissue ablation simulations in COMSOL Multiphysics, our team of expert engineers helped a client develop a more complete understanding of how their new heart catheter device operated.
We have also used Multiphysics simulation to create virtual prototypes of new designs, specifically with UV-C air treatment systems that treat contaminated air that is an invisible threat to patients and healthcare workers.
Our team of expert engineers collaborates with you and your team to solve your most involved engineering challenges. We do this through our collective experience and comprehensive service technologies including:
Ready to Find Out More?
Contact One of Our Experts Today.