AltaSim Technologies currently seeks talented and creative scientists and engineers to join our team in developing and applying innovative, advanced technology for a variety of commercial applications.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a scientific or engineering discipline.
- Knowledge of fundamental engineering practices and procedures.
- Experience with computational analysis.
- Communication and presentation skills.
Previous experience with:
- Finite element analysis of problems associated with thermal analysis, computational fluid dynamics, electromagnetic and thermo-mechanical analyses of engineering structures and processes.
- Working in a commercial research/consulting environment.
- ANSYS/ICEPAK software.
- COMSOL Multiphysics software.
- Java programming.
- Documentation of analytical results.
Work under the supervision of experienced scientists and engineers to develop and apply advanced finite element procedures and translate the solutions into practical applications.
- Full time position
- Health insurance
- 401K plan
- Vacation allowance
How to Apply
Including all relevant data on your resume will speed the processing of any application you submit. We need to know your educational degrees; talents and skills you would bring; relevant software packages you can use, along with your level of expertise for each; your employment history; and relevant individuals whom we can call for references.
For more information, please send an e-mail inquiry to our office, using Jobs@AltaSimTechnologies.com.