AltaSim Technologies currently seeks talented and creative scientists and engineers to join our team in developing and applying innovative, advanced technology for a variety of commercial applications.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a scientific or engineering discipline
- Understanding of the principles of Finite Element Analysis
- Experience with computational fluid dynamics and thermal analysis
- Experience using ANSYS CFD
- Knowledge of fundamental engineering practices and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Previous work in a commercial research/consulting environment
- COMSOL Multiphysics software
- Java programming
- Statistical analysis of scientific results
Work under the supervision of experienced scientists and engineers to develop and apply advanced finite element procedures and translate the solutions into practical applications.
- Full time position
- Health insurance
- 401K plan
- Paid vacation
How to Apply
Including all relevant data on your resume will speed the processing of any application you submit. We need to know your educational degrees; talents and skills you would bring; relevant software packages you can use, along with your level of expertise for each; your employment history; and relevant individuals whom we can call for references.
For more information, please send an e-mail with a copy of your resume to: Jobs@AltaSimTechnologies.com.