Skip to content
- All attendees will have access to a workstation to use during the class. If you decide to bring your laptop to the training course, then please confirm that it has a minimum of 2GB, but preferably 8GB, RAM, and a 64-bit OS.
- As part of the course, you will be provided with a free two-week trial license for the COMSOL Multiphysics software.
- If you would like to discuss your specific application of COMSOL please provide us with a brief description of your problem and/or any COMSOL files that you can share one week prior to the course. During the course we will arrange time to discuss the analysis of your problem with you.
- You can find a list of accommodation for the Crosswoods area that is close to our office using the following link: http://goo.gl/QYtdk
- There is a large selection of restaurants in the Crosswoods area, you can find further information here: http://goo.gl/M7lFg
- The training will be held at 130 East Wilson Bridge Rd, Suite 120, Columbus, OH 43085 which is within a mile of the Crosswoods area, see: http://goo.gl/maps/eHdc However, walking from these hotels to the training facility is not safe due to heavy traffic.
- The Crosswoods area is readily accessible from the airport with a drive time of approximately 20 minutes. The taxi fare from the airport is approximately $35.