There is no reason to learn software programs through trial and error. Even though you may be capable of teaching yourself a new software program, it is a large time commitment and less efficient way to learn tried and tested methods quickly. At AltaSim Technologies, we want you to use your time most effectively and become proficient in a new program with less frustration. Through our multiphysics training courses, our COMSOL Certified Consultants will provide clear guidance to allow you to better understand COMSOL Multiphysics and proceed with more confidence for better designs.
CLICK ON THE DESIRED COURSE LISTING BELOW TO LEARN MORE AND REGISTER.
IF YOU NEED HELP, SELECTING A COURSE, PLEASE CONTACT US AT (614) 861-7015.
With more than a decade of COMSOL Multiphysics experience, our instructors are able to provide training and solutions that enable you to solve a wide range of problems and focus on the practical aspects of performing realistic analysis over a wide range of physics. If you are interested in a comprehensive introduction to COMSOL Multiphysics, then please consider Multiphysics Solutions using COMSOL Multiphysics: An Introductory Training Course. Our advanced courses provide experienced users of COMSOL Multiphysics with training in specific applications.
AltaSim Technologies teaches the following courses:
- Multiphysics Solutions using COMSOL Multiphysics: An Introductory Training Course
- Solver Setting for Effective Analysis in COMSOL Multiphysics
- Acoustic Solutions using COMSOL Multiphysics
- CFD: Single-Phase Flow in COMSOL Multiphysics
- Electromagnetics in COMSOL Multiphysics: AC/DC
- Electromagnetics in COMSOL Multiphysics: RF and Wave Optics
- Heat Transfer Solutions using COMSOL Multiphysics
- Structural Mechanics Solutions using COMSOL Multiphysics
- App Building Strategy for COMSOL Multiphysics
- Meshing Strategy for Effective Analysis in COMSOL Multiphysics
- Troubleshooting Your COMSOL Multiphysics Models
- Best Practices in Multiphysics Analysis
AltaSim Provides the Best COMSOL Multiphysics Training Available
Contact one of Our COMSOL Specialists Today to Select the Course Best for You.